- Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number and expiration date is needed to process your order.
- Aftertheweddingday.com also collects information related to your wedding, including dates of your wedding and reception, name, address and phone number of registry guests, as well as information relating to your gift registries.
What we do with the information we collect
- The information you provide is used to enhance your experience with Aftertheweddingday.com. We use it to update you on our products and services, and contact you regarding your account. The information we collect from your registration allows us to allocate registry funds to couples at the time of disbursement and allows us to accept payment for guests's gift purchases.
- AfterTheWeddingDay.com may also share demographic information with partners and other pre-screened organizations that may have specific products or services deemed useful for engaged couples or newlyweds. You may choose to remove your name and address from the mailing list we provide these companies. Please note that if the government requires our customer information, we are legally obligated to release it.
Contests and Online Surveys
- AfterTheWeddingDay.com frequently sponsors contests to give you the opportunity to win great prizes. Your participation in these contests is completely optional. Information we collect for such contests can include contact and demographic information.
- AfterTheWeddingDay.com also values the opinions and comments from all our uses, so we frequently conduct surveys online or via email. Your participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Information we collect in online surveys will include general information on the use of our site and other demographic information such as age and income bracket. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
When you connect to our website, we record your IP addresses and information on the type of operating system (ie Windows 98) and browser software (ie Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape) you are using. This helps us to diagnose problems with our servers and for system administration.
- Your IP address is also used to help gather demographic information.
- AfterTheWeddingDay.com is commited to taking reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate us of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Your credit card security is our highest priority. AfterTheWeddingDay.com utilized SSL encryption and advanced encryption technology that protects the information you send us again unauthorized access. This safeguard has helped, in many cases, to make shopping on the internet significantly safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store.
Children and Privacy
- AfterTheWeddingDay.com has no intention of collecting personal information from children (ie individuals under the age of 13). If a child has provided us with personal information, AfterTheWeddingDay.com asks that a parent or guardian of the child contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they would like the information submitted by a child deleted from our database. Aftertheweddingday.com will use reasonable efforts to delete such information from its database.
- If you would like more information about children's privacy on the internet, you can refer to http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/kidzprivacy/index.html on the Federal Trade Commission's Website.